Brother International Corporation
Feb 2017 - Present
Dec. 2013 - Aug. 2016
- Collaborated with Business Analysts to research and create requirements, optimize usability, user experience, and summarize competitive analyses to improve product features.
- Brainstormed with teammates on competitive analyses, increasing newly released product signup, and continued usage across current and new clientele.
- Managed a small team of designers and offshore developers to facilitate timely communication and ensure ease of asset delivery for final releases.
- Provided documentation, prototypes, style guides, and annotated designed for accurate implementation from initial concept to final product.
Lead UI/UX Designer
Nov. 2012 - Dec. 2013
- Led design efforts by creating wireframes and visual compositions using Balsamic and Adobe Creative Suite
- Managed design teams on projects for iOS, Windows i, and Windows Phone 8, creating accurate and usable deliverables per device standards.
- Presented estimates of effort and resources to key stakeholders, ensuring fast, accurate, and quality production and delegation of deliverables.
Jun. 2012 - Nov. 2012
- Provided UI/UX solutions to multiple windows 8 design projects, focused on increasing project intake and client volume.
- Contributed various alternatives during ideation sessions to optimize functionality and usability.
Founder and Lead Artist
Jan. 2014 - Present
- Create hand-made products, prototypes, and freelance solutions for customers and prospective clients.
Store and Web Manager
May 2011 - May 2012
- Managed on-site and online inventory and sales, increasing customer interest and newsletter subscriptions.
- UI/UX Design
- Agile Team Management
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Axure and Balsamic
- Device-Specific Design
- Microsoft Office
- Competitive Analysis
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Aug. 2007 - May 2012
- Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering
- Art and Technology
Bachelor of Art
PDF download of resume